Thursday, June 19, 2014

tak ikut cakap umi

yesterday i was in serdang for program kecergasan.  i received a phone call from izzah when i was playing a batu seremban.  oooh actually not from her.. but from my mom to tell me that izzah tak mau pegi sekolah agama.  letih & the weather was so hot as a reasons.  okay.. agak marah di situ bcoz i told her to go to sekolah agama for straight one week not lobang2.. no ponteng2.. tp degil.  but at last me & my husband terpaksa to say yes.. but only for yesterday.  today she must go to sekolah agama.  

then.. when i got back home at 7pm.. in the car.. laila, my youngest daughter told me "kakak jatuh kat luar rumah nenek.  tgn & kaki berdarah".  yaaa.. agak teruk dia jatuh.. perit jugak la tengok luka dia.  but suddenly an idea came out in my mind.. hik hik hik.. "itu lahhhhh.. ini balasannya dari Allah sbb tak nak dengar cakap umi.  umi suruh jgn ponteng tp ponteng jugak."  izzah just kept quiet.  

i thought she insaf already.. but today.. she did it again.  not going to sekolah agama.. but this time punya reason "kaki kan luka.. sakit".. then i just told her in the phone "ok, just wait & see what balasan from Allah for this time"  terusssssss... she sms-ed me.. 

"okay.. izzah buat exercise book skrg.. esok izzah pegi sekolah agama.".

i just smiled.. but tunggulah time balik nnt aku bebel.. 

saya.. 

No comments: